Wednesday 15 February 2017

Ready, steady, CAL

Today is the day. The release of the first pattern of the Scheepjes 2017 Crochet Along and there is some serious feverish excitement on the Facebook page. Some ladies are hurriedly doing housework so that they can just sit and craft this afternoon. The patterns being released at 1300 CET (Central European Time) which to us Brits is 12 noon. Should've checked the time out a bit sooner really as I thought it was 1400, an hour ahead not behind, as then I would've had something to do in my lunch hour, do'h! Had a bit of a look at the pattern and it looks ok, can't wait to get home and have a go. But I've got some chores to do first. Furry girls have to have a walk as a priority, lock up chickens, make my tea as I'm on my own this week.  I've also go to, without exception and absolutely mustn't wimp out, go on my spinning bike tonight. It's only a month until we go to China to visit my older daughter (#botherer no1 as we affectionately call her) and I've got some big mountains to climb, therefore fitness levels need to be addressed and pretty damn sharpish! Think I might be in for a late night. Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment