Friday 3 May 2013

400 Progress Report

It's going well, well I think it's going OK. I take my crochet bag with me to work or if I have to pick up the girls anywhere, cram in a quick bit of hooking here or there. It's a nice easy project. I started by doing one stack of colours at a time. But have done realised they it probably easier to do them in stages. Yesterday I did loads of the centre colour. When the bowl is full I'll add the second round in cream.


Think I need a bigger bowl. 2 more colours to add yet.

Well since I took this photo which was before I went on holiday there has been some significant progress with the 400. I added another two colours to the centre, a nice mellow yellow and a kind of purple grape colour. The bowl was piled high and looked fab and I forgot to take a photo, do'h. so Iv'e now started on round 2, which is putting the second colour on the centres to make them square. This is quite quick and  I'm probably about 2/3rds of the way through doing that now. My 2nd bowl is already full to overflowing so i'm definatley going to have to rethink my filing system shortly. Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment